May is ALS Awareness Month! During the month of May, hundreds of volunteers will take to the streets — standing at intersections, storefronts and train stations in yellow vests to collect donations from passersby and raise awareness.
Since 1997, Tag Days drives have raised nearly $1.7 million to support the Les Turner ALS Foundation!
The genius of Tag Days is that it requires little more than a yellow vest, a can for donations and two hours or more from a willing volunteer. It may not seem like much, but it all adds up making a big difference. You can make this year an even larger success, one dollar at a time!
2019 Tag Days Drives
Interested in getting involved? Check out your options below:
- Barrington: Friday, May 3 - Sunday, May 5
- Beverly: Saturday, May 11
- Edgebrook/Sauganash: Friday, May 17 - Sunday, May 19
- Flossmoor: Saturday, May 11
- Franklin Park: Saturday, May 18
- Glenview: Friday, May 31 - Saturday, June 1
- Lake Forest: Friday, May 10 - Saturday, May 11
- Northfield: Friday, May 3 - Saturday, May 4
- South Eastside Chicago: Saturday, May 18
- St. Charles/Geneva: Saturday, May 11
- Tinley Park: Saturday, May 11
Volunteer for a Current Tag Days Drive
Donate to a Tag Days Drive
Host a Tag Days Drive in Your Community
Request More Information
Share this Page
Resources for Tag Days Captains: