Connection. Support. And the best resources the ALS community has to offer.
ALS poses steep obstacles — and sometimes the road can feel lonely. The Les Turner ALS Foundation support services were designed to make things a little easier — offering community, comfort and tangible resources for people living with ALS and their loved ones. A cure still eludes us — but help is within reach. Our services include:
- The Lois Insolia ALS Clinic at the Les Turner ALS Center at Northwestern Medicine;
- Our Support Services Team, which includes eight ALS Support Services Coordinators (five nurses and three social workers/counselors);
- Support groups and other meetings led by experienced professionals;
- Loan banks for communication and medical equipment;
- Walter Boughton Foundation Support Services Grants;
- Dan Nelson ALS Respite Grant Fund;
- Stuart Rosen ALS Transportation Fund;
- Jill and Dennis Smith ALS Education and Awareness Fund;
- ALS resource guide;
- Educational videos and programs;
- Personal support and referral, via telephone and email.
Recently diagnosed with ALS?Contact our Director of Support Services and Education
Share this Page