Connection. Support. And the best resources the ALS community has to offer.
ALS poses steep obstacles — and sometimes the road can feel lonely. The Les Turner ALS Foundation support services were designed to make things a little easier — offering community, comfort and tangible resources for patients and their loved ones. A cure still eludes us — but help is within reach. Our services include:
- The Lois Insolia ALS Clinic at the Les Turner ALS Center at Northwestern Medicine;
- Our Home and Community Services Team, which includes six Patient and Family Advocates (four nurses and two social workers);
- Support groups and other meetings led by experienced professionals;
- Loan banks for communication and medical equipment;
- Walter Boughton Foundation Patient and Family Services Grant Program;
- Dan Nelson ALS Respite Grant Fund;
- Stuart Rosen ALS Transportation Fund;
- Jill and Dennis Smith ALS Education and Awareness Fund;
- Patient resource guide;
- Educational videos and programs;
- Personal support and referral, via telephone and email.
Recently diagnosed with ALS?Contact our Director of Patient Services
Share this Page