Looking for an easy way to make a difference? Consider serving as a volunteer for the Les Turner ALS Foundation, either for one of our signature events or a Fundraise Your Way community event.
We are always looking for faces new and old to join us in the fight against ALS. No special skills are needed to volunteer. If you’re willing to help, there’s a job for you! The rewards are well worth a few hours of effort.
- ALS Walk for Life - Held in September at Soldier Field
- Team Race for ALS - Bank of America Chicago Marathon
- Fundraise Your Way - Ongoing, communities throughout Chicagoland
- Young ProfessionALS Group - Annual Events, Chicago locations
- Gratitude Group - Remote Volunteer Opportunity
- Tag Days - Weekends in May, communities throughout Chicagoland
To find out more, call 847 679 3311 or email us at email@example.com.