Information & Updates
The safety of our Les Turner ALS family, especially those living with ALS, is our top priority. People living with ALS are at an increased risk of respiratory problems associated with viral and bacterial infections.
Due to the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak we have paused all in-person Les Turner ALS Foundation support service visits from our nurses and social workers and all in-person support groups until further notice.
As always, we will remain a phone call away and will continue to provide personalized support services via teleconference and phone calls to ensure people living with ALS and their families continue to receive all the help they need.
Our number one goal as a Foundation is to support all our families living with ALS through this outbreak. We will continue to assess the evolving situation with the priority of keeping our families safe.
We will provide an update when we are able to resume in-person home visits and support groups.
- MyChart: Message your Northwestern Physician to ask any non-urgent questions
- COVID-19 Page at NM.org
- Medicare & Coronavirus
- Social Security & Coronavirus
- State of Illinois Coronavirus Response
- City of Chicago Coronavirus Response Center
- Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH) has set up a 24-hour hotline at 800 889 3931 and email address at firstname.lastname@example.org
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- Center for Disease Control (CDC)
Share this Page
Do you have a specific question you need answered?
Or call 847 679 3311
If you require emergency medical attention, please call 911 to access your local emergency services.
For all other urgent medical matters and if you are seen at the Lois Insolia ALS Clinic, please call Northwestern Medicine at 312 695 7950 and ask to page the neuromuscular physician on call.