We Are Here For You
Connection. Support. Resources.
ALS poses steep obstacles -- and sometimes the road can feel lonely. The Les Turner ALS Foundation support services were designed to make things a little easier -- offering community, comfort and tangible resources for people living with ALS and their loved ones. A cure still eludes us -- but help is within reach. Our services include:
- Comprehensive Care and Access to Clinical Trials at the Les Turner ALS Center at Northwestern Medicine
- ALS Support Services Coordinators (nurses, social workers and professional counselors)
- Support meetings for people living with ALS, families and caregivers
- Educational materials and programs
- Access to medical equipment and communication devices
- Need-based grants
Recently diagnosed with ALS?
Share this Page